The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right everyone. Next week's theme will be British cars at SuperCar Sunday. Let's get everyone together for this meet. Pass this along to every Lotus owner you know. See you guys there.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That's right everyone. Next week's theme will be British*cars*at SuperCar Sunday. Let's get everyone together for this meet. Pass this along to every Lotus owner you know. See you guys there.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's right everyone. Next week's theme will be British*cars*at SuperCar Sunday. Let's get everyone together for this meet. Pass this along to every Lotus owner you know. See you guys there.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Sounds like fun. You might want to ask a moderator to move this to the General forum so more people will see it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I will try and show up. Still in Monterey, coming home on Monday late. Great time at the Monterey car week this year. I drove my Evora up,and had my E-Type displayed by Jaguar this year around the Monterey area.
Ron

·
Premium Member
5,193 Posts
Where at? I get mine back late in the week and am available to travel. In fact we were thinking of an obligatory get her back celebration road trip!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I move from SoCal to NorCal, buy my Elise, and now I find that most of the events taking place when I'm not out of the country for work are in SoCal! :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts