The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went last year and it is a great event. I hope to make it this year, but am not sure it is in the cards. Keeping my fingers crossed though!

·
Registered
2005 Elise #3395, Chrome Orange, BOE tune, Exige wheels, splitter
343 Posts
A conflict for that weekend

Folks,
Is anyone planning on attending this show in VT?
British Invasion, British Car Show, New England Classic Car Show, British Autos, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, Mini, Morgan, Triumph, MG, Austin Healey

It is Sept 14-16, and has a few events including the Concourse judging for older vehicles.

Haven't seen anything about this on the Forum so curious who is going?
Rose,

Sounds like fun but I'm going on the Fun Run in RI/CT with Dino and the Taunton C&C group on 9/16. Check it out (PM me if interested in details).

Noel

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Noel,
As I was pricing hotel rooms and logistic costs, it was creeping up past a $1000 weekend. Also, my car is too new for judging past the People's choice. What a problem to have?

I have decided to go on the fun run too. Cannot wait!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Noel,
As I was pricing hotel rooms and logistic costs, it was creeping up past a $1000 weekend. Also, my car is too new for judging past the People's choice. What a problem to have?

I have decided to go on the fun run too. Cannot wait!
I did it back in 2006. Vermont has really crazy room rate taxes as it cost me $460. for three nights just for a bed to sleep in. At that cost they didn't even have a frige to keep some cold beer :mad:

It's a huge show, if I recall there were at least 800 cars and Stowe is not a cheap town for dining but very beautiful.

Been there, done that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts