1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'm kind of partial to the oddball colors

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Yes that's deff Lotus Racing Green. I believe it was only on 2005s?

The BRG was on 2006 and on maybe?

Our Evora is Motorsport green, quite bright.

·
Registered
663 Posts
psh white is the fastest... it's reflecting all the colors because it's so fast that it ain't got time to absorb them!
Using that same logic, white is the slowest because the front of the car can't keep up with the light, whereas a black car moves so fast it catches and absorbs the light.

·
Registered
903 Posts
hmmm ok I'll go about this a different way...

White is the fastest because it lacks the weight of all the additional color pigments used in all the other colors! Black would be the slowest because they just combined all the paints together and that's what came out :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm about to trade grey for black so I may be able to (at least halfway) test your theory :)

Though Autumn Gold may be the fastest because I have never, ever, seen one!

·
Registered
133 Posts
And I agree, they are beautiful in green! The first time I saw a LRG one in person I completely fell in love with that color. Cheers to a beautiful car!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
hmmm ok I'll go about this a different way...

White is the fastest because it lacks the weight of all the additional color pigments used in all the other colors! Black would be the slowest because they just combined all the paints together and that's what came out :p
Winning rotfl

·
Registered
905 Posts
BRG FTW!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I've always liked your car when you post it here... I think the black rocker panels look great with the BRG. I'd like to imagine they'd look good on my car but it'd stand out too much - yours is the perfect color to do something like that on.

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Hey now, green with orange wheels looks funny, like Halloween

image.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts