The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I would only ever own a bugatti veyron if I got it for free... I would never buy one.

But that Aventador... UGH!! So sexy!!!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
If there were a chance at getting a free Veyron, I'd go for one wicked ride with the wife, and then sell or trade it for a house, or a house and a few other cars before the first month's insurance charge is due up. I couldn't imagine what it would cost to insure. Of course, then there are the extreme maintenance costs also (an est. $300K/year).
Aventador it is!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
If there were a chance at getting a free Veyron, I'd go for one wicked ride with the wife, and then sell or trade it for a house, or a house and a few other cars before the first month's insurance charge is due up. I couldn't imagine what it would cost to insure. Of course, then there are the extreme maintenance costs also (an est. $300K/year).
Aventador it is!
Yessir!! Id take the money, and use it to invest =D Then I could buy a few Aventadors if I wanted down the road and still have my initial investment! :DV:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
was there, the aventador looked like ass. There was a classier pearlescent yellow one up the street.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts