The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am building my first race car using the zzw30 platform, the poor mans lotus, using the 2zz engine and EP gear box. The reason for my registering as there are a ton of info and expertise on this engine on this forum. Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi gents, how do I PM another member? Got lots of questions already. When I send the PM the forum says that I don’t have permission or not signed in?? Thanks

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
I think you need 5 or 10 posts.. there's a minimum.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,376 Posts
Not discounting the knowledge here, but I'd hope you'd seek information on an MR2 forum (or two) as well. I had to look up the platform designator. Best of luck here, there or anywhere.

San

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I am gathering all the info I can. The reason why I am here is that I am going to be using the gear box from EP and it seems there are quite a number of people here uses it as well.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,376 Posts
Thanks for the reply guys. Yeah I am gathering all the info I can. The reason why I am here is that I am going to be using the gear box from EP and it seems there are quite a number of people here uses it as well.
The E153, right? I know some here use it, and it does seem to be sturdy based on what I've read.

There are plenty of smart people here (me excluded). Obviously you're building on a different platform, so take the input here with a grain of salt.

San

1 - 6 of 6 Posts