The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting.....I am not sure if they make one for Elise. :D Group purchase item? Anyone?

DIY version: gather some diapers and tape to bumpers. :nanner:I will post pics. (yeah right)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I know you have to be joking (I hope) but your clam will still get damaged under it and you get to look at the ugly diaper and the cracks if you get hit. Starshield will do more for the minor scrapes and it doesn't look hideous. Anything beyond Starshield protection is fiberglass repair or new clam.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
bumper :thwack:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Can I get mine printed with a huge "KEY ME" in bright yellow lettering. Anyone who leaves his car alone with one of these things on it is just asking for it. It just screams, "Anal Retentive Douchebag."

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Just don't parallel park. My guess is that any hit you take on the road is likely going to cause more damage than these things can prevent.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Maybe something for the front clam to take cones at autocross....?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Car Diapers

·
Registered
223 Posts
-eek- Ewwwww

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
It looks like a fanny pack for a car... and just as gay. No thanks.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I keep two cones in the boot if I have to parrellel park.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
The only valid reason I could see for those things is if you park your car in an "attended" (think Ferris Bueller) garage. But still not on an Elise/Exige :no:

Anyone who actually drives around with those things on is inviting spontaneous "PIT Maneuver" practice.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Yep......... I'm gonna run right out and git me one of those

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
very nice, how much?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20