The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price drop.
To keep things simple, all of the below prices include shipping in CONUS. Most of them were pulled from a 20k mile wrecked car years ago and kept in a dry attic. They were spares, but I need the money for paint...

Starter. $100
Airbox with boot. $110
Heat shield. $140
4 fuel injectors. $130
Adjustable sway bar off exige. $160
Engine wire harness from 07+ supercharged (I believe). Part number is A128M000F. $320
Crank position sensor. $20
Stock speakers. All 4 work fine. $20
2 stock rear speaker grilles and 1 front. $10

All 4 calipers. I prepped and painted the fronts with caliper paint, so they are fresh, but the rears could use a new coat. $400 - SOLD
Passenger's foot rest. $35 - SOLD
Rear panel delete. $65 - SOLD
Windshield washer reservoir. $30 - SOLD
2 hubs with attached bracketry. Note that if you just want the hubs, knock $10 off since it will save me some in shipping. $180 for everything in the picture. - SOLD
O2 sensor. $60 - SOLD
New fuel pump module A111M6024F. $50 - SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crap, I must be too cheap on the calipers... I've gotten 2 PMs, so it's first come, first served. nitro_rabbit was first and asked about calipers, washer reservoir, hubs, and fuel module. He gets 24 hours. If he passes or time expires, fliponthetele is next in line.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Crap, I must be too cheap on the calipers... I've gotten 2 PMs, so it's first come, first served. nitro_rabbit was first and asked about calipers, washer reservoir, hubs, and fuel module. He gets 24 hours. If he passes or time expires, fliponthetele is next in line.
Payment sent for all those items...thanks

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
I for one appreciate that you set prices, I really dislike the 'make me an offer' that is all too common. People like me see a fair price and say, fine, done. Is it the cheapest, who knows. Do the 'make me an offer' guys make more money, who knows. I, personally cannot be bothered to start a pm exchange to figure out if the guy owns a garage full of solid gold Lotus parts.

So, sir, I salute you for creating a clear fair for sale ad and think you are being rewarded when people see it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts