The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem is I have to own one first. I bought a BMW i3 last year and love it as the daily driver but it still did not fit the void I have been so desperate to fill. I have fell in love with Lotus about 15 years ago in high school.

I even managed to talk my wife into renting a car to drive from London to Hethel and do the factory tour. We live just outside the DC area so that was a big deal to convince we had to go. The experience only made me want one more. I was the only one on the tour who did own one. All the other tourists were talking about all the inside Lotus talk and I was just a fanboy.

I still am but now I have the money to commit. So I am here to further educate myself and find one for the stable. I look forward to joining the family soon! Ideally I am in the market for an Evora.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
499 Posts
Welcome! I worked near DC for a bit then decided I didn't like waiting in traffic for 45 minutes to go 7 miles to work. Although eventually ill have to move back there at some point. My only traffic now is horses and buggies! If your ever near the Harrisonburg VA area drop me a line and you can check the Elise out!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome! Good luck in your search

·
Registered
168 Posts
My wife suggested that rather than having my remains buried in the car, I should have my ashes hidden in the trunk, so that I can keep riding along with the next owner. I think she's on to something. :)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I have an i3 and a lotus. Great combo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts