The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The GGLC is considering adding a 6th Lotus Track Day this year.

Tentatively Oct 18th (Monday) at Buttonwillow Raceway.

Who on this forum would be interested in attending? We could arrange for driver coaches and some simple guidance for newbies.

Buttonwillow is about a 2 hr drive from LA and about 3.5 from the SF Bay Area.

John Zender
GGLC Track Day Director
(posted by KHamai on John's behalf)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Darn it! I won't have my Elise then...

Would you take me for a ride in your Elise, Lillie? Ever seen a grown man beg? :eek:

Bob

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Need more instructors? :)

I would be happy to attend in any case. I get to drive Buttonwillow in a couple weeks as a hired gun.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Re: Darn it! I won't have my Elise then...

rtking said:
Would you take me for a ride in your Elise, Lillie? Ever seen a grown man beg? :eek:

Bob
Absolutely, Bob!

It will even out all the times I begged to be taken to the track prior to my celica purchase.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I may not have my Elise by then. Would I be able to attend with another marque?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GGLC Track Days are open to all marques, but only if the event gets full marque is considered. We do limit the size of the event in order to assure quality track time.

The GGLC is a non-profit club, so the events are designed maximize the FUN for entrants, not the pocket book of the club.

Kiyoshi

·
Registered
607 Posts
khamai said:
GGLC Track Days are open to all marques, but only if the event gets full marque is considered. We do limit the size of the event in order to assure quality track time.

The GGLC is a non-profit club, so the events are designed maximize the FUN for entrants, not the pocket book of the club.

Kiyoshi
Thanks much. I really look forward to getting the Elise and becoming a member of what seems to be an excellent club. Maybe I'll have the Elise by then. Now if I can only stop CO from seducing me from Ardent Red, then I'll know what to order.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Prolene said:
Thanks much. I really look forward to getting the Elise and becoming a member of what seems to be an excellent club. Maybe I'll have the Elise by then. Now if I can only stop CO from seducing me from Ardent Red, then I'll know what to order.
Would love to have you as a member!

CO? Are you now a member of that club too??? ;)

·
Registered
607 Posts
khamai said:
Would love to have you as a member!

CO? Are you now a member of that club too??? ;)
Thanks! I am subtly being persuaded into the CO club... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts