The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LCS announces our seventh event of the season. This will be an LCS exclusive with 4 1/2 of track time , time trial and club race. Run configuration ccw 1-A. We will be graced with the attendance of Doc Bundy , lotus factory driver on how to drive the line and do some in car coaching.
I announced a special incentive for LCS participants if they act by Monday August 10th at 10 a.m. This is going to be a great event with a big showing.
If you want more track time Jack track is having his exclusive day on September 2nd. Also scca will be having their double regionals that weekend.

Already on the list are :
Kelly S.-pd
Tim T.-pd
Andy K.-pd
Roy S.-pd
Jack F.-pd
Tom H.-pd
Tim H.
Mike B.-pd
Greg L.-pd
Glen I.-pd
Brent B-pd
Ed P.-pd
Mike W.
Victor B
Richard S.
Kevin M.
Ryan N.
Rudy c.
Peter M.
Robb B.
Norm L.
Vincent C.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thanks for leaving me off the list Jim. -poke-CCW 1a :clap: This will be fun. Breaking 2:00 will be a BIG task for any of us. Wish I could do a cage by then. I'll be up there next weekend racing the Lemons, LCS #7 will be a blast. I hope we get a better turnout than we had at Streets.

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Btw, SCCA members don't forget to show the office your SCCA card to exempt any gate fees at Buttonwillow.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for leaving me off the list Jim. -poke-CCW 1a :clap: This will be fun. Breaking 2:00 will be a BIG task for any of us. Wish I could do a cage by then. I'll be up there next weekend racing the Lemons, LCS #7 will be a blast. I hope we get a better turnout than we had at Streets.
Glad you can make it. I never heard from you regarding streets so... get your cage done if you can . Jim

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the people who have said that are coming we should be at 25. :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Updated List of Participants for LCS #7-Buttonwillow, as of August 10th:

1. Kelly S. -- CUP -- PAID
2. Tim T. -- FI -- PAID
3. Andy K. -- FI -- PAID
4. Roy S. -- FI -- PAID
5. Jack F. -- CUP -- PAID
6. Tom H. -- CUP -- PAID
7. Tim H. -- FI
8. Mike B. -- CUP -- PAID
9. Greg L. -- FI -- PAID
10. Glen I. -- N/A MOD -- PAID
11. Brent B. -- CUP -- PAID
12. Ed P. -- FI -- PAID
13. Mike W. -- CUP -- PAID
14. Victor B. -- FI
15. Richard S. -- CUP
16. Kevin M. -- CUP -- PAID
17. Ryan N. -- N/A MOD
18. Rudy C. -- N/A MOD
19, Peter M. -- N/A MOD
20. Robb B. -- CUP
21. Norm L. -- ULTRA -- PAID
22. Duane A. -- CUP -- PAID

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Updated List of Participants for LCS #7-Buttonwillow, as of August 10th:

1. Kelly S. -- CUP -- PAID
2. Tim T. -- FI -- PAID
3. Andy K. -- FI -- PAID
4. Roy S. -- FI -- PAID
5. Jack F. -- CUP -- PAID
6. Tom H. -- CUP -- PAID
7. Tim H. -- FI --PAID
8. Mike B. -- CUP -- PAID
9. Greg L. -- FI -- PAID
10. Glen I. -- N/A MOD -- PAID
11. Brent B. -- CUP -- PAID
12. Ed P. -- FI -- PAID
13. Mike W. -- CUP -- PAID
14. Victor B. -- FI
15. Richard S. -- CUP
16. Kevin M. -- CUP -- PAID
17. Ryan N. -- N/A MOD
18. Rudy C. -- N/A MOD
19, Peter M. -- N/A MOD
20. Robb B. -- CUP
21. Norm L. -- ULTRA -- PAID
22. Duane A. -- CUP -- PAID
23. Vincent C.-- N/A
24- Kyle S. -- N/A

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Jim my September 2nd just opened up so it looks like I am making Jack's day before, but still have meetings on the 3rd so can't make LCS - are you coming on Wed to Jack's?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I won't be arriving until Wednesday night. I am picking up Doc Bundy and driving straight to Buttonwillow. You should rearrange your meetings and stay for the competition. Apply everything you learned the day before.:D

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Oh how I wish it were that easy...lol. One thing the economy has done is make those of us still with jobs work about 4 times harder. Not really complaining, very thankful I get to whine about my lack of track days in a time like this - but, yeah it's been rough at work. Hopefully there's some light at the end of the tunnel :)

·
lotuschamp014
414 Posts
rough in advertising

Having worked for Kaz's agency doing V.O.'s,( IBM tv spots)I can concur,
Ad's are down 30 to 40 % on Network TV. Makes it tough for everyone
V

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
It looks like the highs are going to be near 100º for the next two days at Buttonwillow :eek:

For those of you going to the track day tomorrow: stay cool and hydrated... I'm bummed that I won't be able to make it...

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
Anyone staying in jail-town Wasco Best western Wed. night?

Tim and I will be bunkmates there...

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Schedule for LCS #7.
Please note the schedule change. I will also email it to everyone.
It should also be mentioned that in light of the HOT weather and corresponding schedule change, we will be running the more familiar configuration of 13CW.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
It looks like the highs are going to be near 100º for the next two days at Buttonwillow :eek:

For those of you going to the track day tomorrow: stay cool and hydrated... I'm bummed that I won't be able to make it...
Be happy, Andy - you probably would have blown your motor up in the heat. I'm concerned about mine, for sure.:coolnana:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts