The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I had this email from a customer that finally got his BWR Double Penske's fitted. He gave us some feedback that I wanted to share(with his permission). It is un-edited except for anonymity. Enjoy!

Track Day #2: XXXXXXXX. i now need to move the pedals because i can no longer grab enough brake pedal during heel-toe. this is pretty amazing. braking way deeper now, and areas of the track that used to be sketchy are now pleasant. I’m getting an understanding of how much less rebound really improves life.

The friends i usually mix it up with are now being left behind and they said the car looks like it’s glued down with zero drama. I won’t be able to buy any more track day pics because there’s no body roll. the car doesn’t look like it’s doing anything. ;) I’m about to start messing with the bar settings, and i swear with the sphericals, i can tell you where on a tire a marble has been picked up. just wow. shoulda done this years ago.

picked up at lest 3 seconds here, and this is a short track. with the front bar a notch looser and a little more brake pedal, i think there’s probably a couple more easy seconds to find.

I do see where the slightly softer rates would be better on the street, but it's so much better than the sport bilsteins and dead bushings, i can't believe it.

Thanks again,

-J

Of course we offer a variety of spring rates including softer 350/500 for those that prioritize street over track. You can check them out on our site here:

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
My coworker's last day was today and he asked that I take him to work in the Exige. We hit a local canyon on the way home and the Penske DAs were as sweet as ever. Can't recommend them enough.

San

·
Registered
442 Posts
Due to a few setbacks AND double hernia operation 5 weeks ago...I JUST got my DA Penskes fit to my Elise to run in AStreet days ago. I had the opportunity to drive my stock Elise and the one fitted with Penskes back to back. WOW. ALREADY I can tell a difference just on the street.. while not set up for autocross yet, the ride is much more supple and enjoyable than stock and I STILL have yet to unlock more wonders!!

I was going to send a surprise Thank You to Fred, but this post beat me to it, so for now I will just add on!
THANX Fred!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts