The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
shay2nak
24,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was researching these springs as a direct replacement for the Eibach springs on the adjustable Bilsteins from Track Pack.

BWR's site has no specs listed so I searched on LT...
Anyone know anything about these? I was able to find out the spring rates are 325/450 and the front springs lower the car 7mm and the rear springs lower by 4mm. Are all of these specs true? If so, I will order immediately.

For comparison the Ohlins suspension that Sector sells has same spring rates. I figure these springs would be a good start for improvement in handling because I don't like the roll I'm getting - even when I was driving with shocks set 1 tick below track setting.

I believe the Eibach springs from adjustable Track Pack are the same rates as the LSS suspension, correct? Which is 271/371? 325/450 don't sound like a big increase in rates or am I wrong. Will I notice improvement right away?

Hypercoil Racing Springs

thanks!

·
Vendor
3,182 Posts
I was researching these springs as a direct replacement for the Eibach springs on the adjustable Bilsteins from Track Pack.

BWR's site has no specs listed so I searched on LT...
Anyone know anything about these? I was able to find out the spring rates are 325/450 and the front springs lower the car 7mm and the rear springs lower by 4mm. Are all of these specs true? If so, I will order immediately.

For comparison the Ohlins suspension that Sector sells has same spring rates. I figure these springs would be a good start for improvement in handling because I don't like the roll I'm getting - even when I was driving with shocks set 1 tick below track setting.

I believe the Eibach springs from adjustable Track Pack are the same rates as the LSS suspension, correct? Which is 271/371? 325/450 don't sound like a big increase in rates or am I wrong. Will I notice improvement right away?

Hypercoil Racing Springs

thanks!
You will notice the crispness right away. I don't run much higher than this on the XP car. You still need the suspension to work.

·
shay2nak
24,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and your shocks will be valved for the softer springs....
but I have the adjustable shocks...that doesn't help?

You will notice the crispness right away. I don't run much higher than this on the XP car. You still need the suspension to work.
nice, that's what I'm after. :) Am I correct on the specs - rates and height? I called BWR to find out and no answer and no return call.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Do they fit?

For some reason, I just guessed that the Hypercoils were for not for the adjustable Track Pack Bilsteins. If you find out they do fit, please let us know!

·
Vendor
3,182 Posts
but I have the adjustable shocks...that doesn't help?

nice, that's what I'm after. :) Am I correct on the specs - rates and height? I called BWR to find out and no answer and no return call.
Sorry about that, I got the number wrong, I think. Please PM me your number. BTW does the track pack have ride height adjustment? Otherwise, I suspect the ride height might be too high.

·
shay2nak
24,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about that, I got the number wrong, I think. Please PM me your number. BTW does the track pack have ride height adjustment? Otherwise, I suspect the ride height might be too high.
yes, the track pack has height adjustment and I'm already at the lowest height adjustment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts