The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

BWR Hypercoil springs for Track Pack

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  shay2nak 
#1 ·
I was researching these springs as a direct replacement for the Eibach springs on the adjustable Bilsteins from Track Pack.

BWR's site has no specs listed so I searched on LT...
Anyone know anything about these? I was able to find out the spring rates are 325/450 and the front springs lower the car 7mm and the rear springs lower by 4mm. Are all of these specs true? If so, I will order immediately.

For comparison the Ohlins suspension that Sector sells has same spring rates. I figure these springs would be a good start for improvement in handling because I don't like the roll I'm getting - even when I was driving with shocks set 1 tick below track setting.

I believe the Eibach springs from adjustable Track Pack are the same rates as the LSS suspension, correct? Which is 271/371? 325/450 don't sound like a big increase in rates or am I wrong. Will I notice improvement right away?

Hypercoil Racing Springs

thanks!

#4 ·
but I have the adjustable shocks...that doesn't help?

You will notice the crispness right away. I don't run much higher than this on the XP car. You still need the suspension to work.
nice, that's what I'm after. :) Am I correct on the specs - rates and height? I called BWR to find out and no answer and no return call.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.