The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I am in the process of purchasing a BWR supercharger kit, version 1 (I think it's v1 at least). I've been able to get a hold of instructions, but there aren't pictures in there. I am having a hard time picturing how the alternator gets mounted with that funky bracket; does anyone have a picture of this?

-Mike

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I am not sure of what "Version 1" SC kit is, but if you are buying a new kit like the Rev 300/400 there are very detailed instructions on Boe's website. Go to the support page and download the pdf file for Rev 300/400 installation.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I did a BWR v2 install on my Elise and I've got all of the documentation and pictures that came with it. PM me your email address and I'll send you everything I've got if you would like, it might help. @CRG53, this isn't a BOE product.

·
Registered
966 Posts
So I assume you are talking about the alternator being relocated to the bottom of the engine. I have the BWR V1 on my car and I can take some pictures if you REALLY need them. It will require me to put my car on the ramps and remove the diffuser and other parts. Text me if you need these pictures and I will try to help you out if you truly need them.

Reactions: avonnieda
1 - 4 of 4 Posts