The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD BWR Supercharger kit $2600

SOLDFor sale is my BWR supercharger kit. I upgraded to a REV400 this Spring.

What you see in the picture below is what you get. This is a version 2 BWR Kit which does NOT relocate the alternator.

The blower itself is a BRAND NEW unit I received from Magnusson as a replacement due to a defect in my prior unit. It has never been installed.

TUNE NOT INCLUDED. You will need a tune from Kold Fire (~$700 BOE Fabrication - Lotus Elise, Exige, and Evora Performance ECM Tuning Products).

I only have installation instructions for the version 1 BWR kit (the main difference is the version 2 does not require alternator relocation).

I believe that all mounting hardware is included, but I cannot guarantee that it is (a trip to the hardware store may be required).

SOLD$2600+shipping. Cashiers check or money order preferred. PayPal only if you have instant bank transfer enabled which avoids all PayPal fees.

·
Registered
140 Posts
For sale is my BWR supercharger kit. I upgraded to a REV400 this Spring.

What you see in the picture below is what you get. This is a version 2 BWR Kit which does NOT relocate the alternator.

The blower itself is a BRAND NEW unit I received from Magnusson as a replacement due to a defect in my prior unit. It has never been installed.

TUNE NOT INCLUDED. You will need a tune from Kold Fire (~$700 BOE Fabrication - Lotus Elise, Exige, and Evora Performance ECM Tuning Products).

I only have installation instructions for the version 1 BWR kit (the main difference is the version 2 does not require alternator relocation).

I believe that all mounting hardware is included, but I cannot guarantee that it is (a trip to the hardware store may be required).

$2600+shipping. Cashiers check or money order preferred. PayPal only if you have instant bank transfer enabled which avoids all PayPal fees.

What is model number on blower?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I wasn't closing on my new house in a week, I'd be all over this. Good deal!
I don't understand, how is a house going to make your car faster? Where are you priorities?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
224 Posts
How much it ship? I'd like to buy it - Rob.
Please call me at 408-725-4243

·
Registered
905 Posts
Wish I had seen this before everyone else lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale is pending to Dietsch.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
I have v2 intructions if the buyer needs them.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have v2 intructions if the buyer needs them.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

I received the kit as advertised.
Yes please, I'd like the instructions.
Can you email them to:

[email protected]

Thanks - Rob.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts