The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, sorry for the last minute post and notification, but I was wandering if anyone is going to C&C tomorrow in Sharon (off of route 1 literally next I-95?) If so who is going from Boston that wants down together at 7? Hope to see a bunch of Lotus there.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And looks like this guy will be there :D

Facebook

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a great turn out it was today :D Three lotus elise showed up including me. Very nice to meet you guys and have a few photos of your elise and post up later.

Anyway, are any of you guys going to "Ferrari" cars and coffee in natick tomorrow at 1 (ferrarichat)? If you are then we should all cruise together. Hope to you see you guys all soon.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm going to the Taunton C&C

What a great turn out it was today :D Three lotus elise showed up including me. Very nice to meet you guys and have a few photos of your elise and post up later.

Anyway, are any of you guys going to "Ferrari" cars and coffee in natick tomorrow at 1 (ferrarichat)? If you are then we should all cruise together. Hope to you see you guys all soon.
Beautiful weather for the Chambers C&C. Incredible exotics and high end showroom cars (Oh, that RR Phantom!). plus quite a few others of collecvtor interest and, of course out 3 Loti!

I'm not going to the Ferrari C&C tomorrow but I will be at the 'Porsche' C&C in Taunton. I put the info in the Event forum: 9:30 at the Starbucks, 65 Taunton Depot Drive, Taunton.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm the Orange

That's my orange Lotus.

Great turn out. Fantastic old & new & mods. Beautiful weather. VERY upscale showroom!

Did you check out the lounge area? Passed up the DD coffee and went to the lounge bar for an espresso. Much tastier. Sam 'price'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts