The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Thanks for coming out and making it another fun C&C today. Noel & Rose it was great catching up you guys, those Elises are so cool, and Frank thanks for bringing that beautiful Esprit. I meant to get a photo of it with my GTS, but the time slipped away. Hope you will join us again. Below are some photos from today (although I missed a few cars that showed).

Our next order of business is to put together a drive from MA &RI into CT(as there have been numerous requests to do one). So far the dates suggested are 8/12 or 8/19. Tom suggested making 8/12 the date of the event and 8/19 a rain date, but lets see if we get more votes for one day vs. the other. Please PM or email me at [email protected] with the date that you prefer. Once we have a date planned and we work out some route details, we will put up a separate post about the drive. Not sure if we will all meet in MA, or have a MA meeting spot and an RI meeting spot for those that want to join the drive from a bit further South. If you are interested in the drive, please PM or email me your email address if you don't think I have it, so that we can be sure you are on the list and that we can contact you with any changes etc.

Best regards,
Dino

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will definitely be there! Vanilla Bean Cafe is a great place with awesome ginger lemonade and 169 is a great smooth twisting road with beautiful scenery.

Either of the dates work for me, so I will concede to whatever the group needs to do.

Looking forward to it, Rose

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys,

Our next Cars & Coffee will be on 7/15. The extended forecast is looking great for this weekend.

Regarding the drive, people seem to prefer Sunday 8/12. So that will be the date of the drive. We have a route planned and we are just working on a few small details.

Best regards,
Dino

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,

Thanks for coming to cars & coffee yesterday. We lucked out and didn't get any rain until late in the day and we had some new faces and interesting cars. Below are a few photos. Please note our next Cars & Coffee will be on 7/29.

Please check our separate post for our "MA, RI, Eastern CT Fun Run" which will be August 12.

Best regards,
Dino

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,

The 7/29 cars & coffee is cancelled due to the weather :( . Our next event is the August 12 drive, mentioned in a separate post.

Best regards,
Dino

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys,

The next Taunton, MA Cars & Coffee is on Sunday, August 26th.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone. See you there.
Best regards,
Dino

·
Registered
555 Posts
The next Taunton Cars & Coffee is on Sunday, August 26th.

I maybe in this area Sunday, where about's will this be if so??

Bruce

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I maybe in this area Sunday, where about's will this be if so??

Bruce
Hi Bruce,

We meet at Starbucks (parking lot) 65 H Taunton Depot Drive, Taunton, MA 02780.
Its just off Rt 24 exit 12 or 12B depending on which direction you are coming from.

We are usually there from about 9:30 until maybe a little after 11-11:30.

Best regards,
Dino

·
Registered
555 Posts
Thanks! Maybe we'll see you Sunday!
Bruce

1 - 13 of 13 Posts