The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right. It's time to take a stand. A stand next to our cars. Outside Chik-Fil-A. Where we can enjoy tasty snacks and eyeball f*** the sh*t out of our automobiles.

It's important to take that stand in a dimly lit parking lot, in a questionable neighborhood on the wrong side of town filled with every creature imaginable that walks, crawls or squats in the bush just dying to eat your eyes for JuJu Bees, so I'm asking: who's with me?

Thursday: 8/16
Time: 8:00 PM -ish
Place: Chik-Fil-A (Candlewood Blvd between Clark & Lakewood next to Starbucks)

Consider it a pre-game warm up to the 8/19 meet in LA. Bring your rape whistles and mace.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
That's right. It's time to take a stand. A stand next to our cars. Outside Chik-Fil-A. Where we can enjoy tasty snacks and eyeball f*** the sh*t out of our automobiles.

It's important to take that stand in a dimly lit parking lot, in a questionable neighborhood on the wrong side of town filled with every creature imaginable that walks, crawls or squats in the bush just dying to eat your eyes for JuJu Bees, so I'm asking: who's with me?

Thursday: 8/16
Time: 8:00 PM -ish
Place: Chik-Fil-A (Candlewood Blvd between Clark & Lakewood next to Starbucks)

Consider it a pre-game warm up to the 8/19 meet in LA. Bring your rape whistles and mace.
Id so be there if I lived anywhere near it, it made me giggle.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's pug guy without the pug??? If you promise not to take a steaming dump right in the middle of the meet, you can sit in one of the cars and even take pics. If you bring the pug, you can even drive one around! rotfl

@Notorious, all that arguing in the other thread got me hungry :D

·
Registered
705 Posts
I should be able to make it, got a new mod to show off too :D did one half last night and doing the second tonight so I should be ready

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I just finished some interior lighting. Night meeting will be a perfect time to show it.

I should probably try to detail the car today too, oil change hopefully this weekend or something. Anyone know if I back the car onto ramps (rhino ramps) the front lip still clear the ground?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just finished some interior lighting. Night meeting will be a perfect time to show it.

I should probably try to detail the car today too, oil change hopefully this weekend or something. Anyone know if I back the car onto ramps (rhino ramps) the front lip still clear the ground?
I'm running stock wheels and stock suspension (not LSS) and I have no issues backing onto rhino ramps and *not* scraping the lip/clam.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
awesome, thanks guys! Can't wait for the meet!!

Quick Roll Call:
451 - Rich
Heavyweight - Dan
KimGT - kim
Manshoon (sp?) - Anthony
Notorious - Will (?)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Notorious: well if you can't, we'll understand.

I'm pretty excited for this, should be a fun meet!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts