1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, its that time again for another Lotus meet. 8-30-12 @ 8:00pm

Meet will be Held at "The Hot Dog Shoppe"
5125 Candlewood
Lakewood, CA 90712

(562) 804-0400
main page

if you come through the candlewood entrance it should be easier to enter, the lakewood entrance to that plaza is pretty steep. Also this place serves insane combinations of hot dogs and beer for those that want to drink (responsibly). Hope to see everyone there!:nanner2:

~Kim Hem

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YES!! its catching on. We should form a crew, Team Friendship.

·
Registered
972 Posts
YES!! its catching on. We should form a crew, Team Friendship.
Uhhh :huh: Uhhhh :huh: Can we think of a better name? Something a little edgier? rotfl

Team America: World Police?
Team USA?
Five-Six-Douchers?

I dunno... Team Friendship just sounds like something off of Dateline NBC.

"...Why don't you have a seat over there... what'd you think was going to happen here today? No, I'm not going to arrest you... you're free to go..."

/Tackled by swarms of cops rotfl

·
Back to the Future, again
6,187 Posts
Uhhh :huh: Uhhhh :huh: Can we think of a better name? Something a little edgier? rotfl

Team America: World Police?
Team USA?
Five-Six-Douchers?

I dunno... Team Friendship just sounds like something off of Dateline NBC.

"...Why don't you have a seat over there... what'd you think was going to happen here today? No, I'm not going to arrest you... you're free to go..."

/Tackled by swarms of cops rotfl
How about:

Team of Guys who have nothing else to do with their little plastic cars but to hang around in a crappy neighborhood parking lot after eating fast food without any chicks to talk to them after they spent all that money for the cars.

·
Registered
972 Posts
How about:

Team of Guys who have nothing else to do with their little plastic cars but to hang around in a crappy neighborhood parking lot after eating fast food without any chicks to talk to them after they spent all that money for the cars.
Too long. Won't fit on a T-Shirt.

We need team uniforms. And a team logo. And team dickbag drives on the freeway together in "spirited" fashion. I guess Team Friendship can be the temporary name for now till we get every other minute detail hashed out via committee. :up::up::up:

·
6,187 Posts
Too long. Won't fit on a T-Shirt.

We need team uniforms. And a team logo. And team dickbag drives on the freeway together in "spirited" fashion. I guess Team Friendship can be the temporary name for now till we get every other minute detail hashed out via committee. :up::up::up:
It would make for a nice hat.

We need team drives where we all line up across the freeway and drive under the speed limit, and then when there is a lot of traffic, start zipping in and out and cutting people off while giving the salute.

Then we can pull into a crowded parking lot, park across two or three spaces each, play loud crappy techno or rap over the tinny speakers and factory head unit, and wear sunglasses at night while we discuss team rules of conduct.

·
Registered
972 Posts
It would make for a nice hat.

We need team drives where we all line up across the freeway and drive under the speed limit, and then when there is a lot of traffic, start zipping in and out and cutting people off while giving the salute.

Then we can pull into a crowded parking lot, park across two or three spaces each, play loud crappy techno or rap over the tinny speakers and factory head unit, and wear sunglasses at night while we discuss team rules of conduct.
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your monthly newsletter.

·
6,187 Posts
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your monthly newsletter.
No way, I am making you editor in chief of my newsletter. Imagine the fun we will have documenting our escapades as we travel across SoCal and bring our brand of hilarity to crappy neighborhoods everywhere.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, I like where this is going.

·
Registered
972 Posts
No way, I am making you editor in chief of my newsletter. Imagine the fun we will have documenting our escapades as we travel across SoCal and bring our brand of hilarity to crappy neighborhoods everywhere.
This sounds like a reality TV show in the making. I like it :D

We need a go-pro and a camera guy to capture the fun.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
everyone ready for the meet today!?

roster:
kimgt
notorious
manshoon11
Heavyweight
deadtruthrex

·
Registered
972 Posts
everyone ready for the meet today!?

roster:
kimgt
notorious
manshoon11
Heavyweight
deadtruthrex
Ready! :D

Kim, thanks to you I have some new illumination. But, unlike you, I didn't go the classy route and went for cheese. Pure, unadulterated, Fast & Furious cheese and I love it!!! rotfl

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awesome, I'll have to check it out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts