The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else up for making Cars & Dinner (or Cars & Snacks) around 7-8PM on Thursday's a regular thing for us Long Beach/Lakewood/South Bay guys that can't or don't always make it to C&C in Irvine?

Just throwing it out there to see if others are interested. I thought the first meetup went pretty well!

Andy? Will? San? Kim? Any of you guys want to try to make it?

Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Hey Rich! I'm in, but I might only be able to make it at 8 or after. I need to have dinner with my family.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good, I think 8 will work fine. Hope others are interested in making it a habit too :up:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude those pics you posted were ridiculous :D Looks like a work of art, seriously I had no idea a damn car battery could be sexy, but.... daaayyyum :up:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
yeah, I was blown away too. I just picked up my ITG air filter. Probably won't have it in by tomorrow though.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well we could do the George's/5-Guys thing again, there's a hotdog place nearby too with a lot of parking at the edge of the lot (about 1/4 mile from George's). Also Fuddrucker's / Cuban Pete's has a decent lot behind them.

All basically in the Lakewood area on Candlewood Ave between Lakewood Blvd and Clark Ave.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love to make it a regular thing but I can't this Thursday. I can do Friday night this week and even the weekends, but just not Thursday night this week.
Then you're out.

See this---> O

That's the circle of trust.

We're on the inside of it. You sir, are now on the outside. And once you're out focker, you're OUT. rotfl

To which you're probably thinking "well f**k you then" rotfl

Kidding aside, maybe next week. If anyone else is up for tomorrow night chime in. I'd do Friday or Saturday but I'm working pretty much all the prime hours to be out cruising this weekend except maybe Sunday if I'm lucky unless stuff falls through work-wise on Saturday.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,205 Posts
Then you're out.

See this---> O

That's the circle of trust.

We're on the inside of it. You sir, are now on the outside. And once you're out focker, you're OUT. rotfl

To which you're probably thinking "well f**k you then" rotfl

Kidding aside, maybe next week. If anyone else is up for tomorrow night chime in. I'd do Friday or Saturday but I'm working pretty much all the prime hours to be out cruising this weekend except maybe Sunday if I'm lucky unless stuff falls through work-wise on Saturday.
"See, you get yourself 3 or 4 good pals; then you've got yourself a tribe. And there ain't nothing stronger than that."

Well, I will be a LT outsider soon, with any luck.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Where do you guys go?
Haha, I just noticed we did not post the location.

Kimgt. What were you thinking? Who in their right mind likes carbon fiber?

San
:)
Well we could do the George's/5-Guys thing again, there's a hotdog place nearby too with a lot of parking at the edge of the lot (about 1/4 mile from George's). Also Fuddrucker's / Cuban Pete's has a decent lot behind them.

All basically in the Lakewood area on Candlewood Ave between Lakewood Blvd and Clark Ave.
I'm cool with any of that, but let's try to park where we eat. As far as meeting we should meet infront of 5 guys.
"See, you get yourself 3 or 4 good pals; then you've got yourself a tribe. And there ain't nothing stronger than that."

Well, I will be a LT outsider soon, with any luck.
we could have you join our wolf pack. *cuts hand to share blood*

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
nice seeing and meeting everyone today!!

next time we should plan to eat or something, it was cool but weird to just sit there. An activity might break up the quiet moments.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts