The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s time to let go of my 2006 Chili Red Elise. The car has 96k miles on it with a clean California title. The car has been extensively modified for track reliability/usage, while still keeping it entirely street friendly. The clam has a few minor areas of damage from mileage, nothing major, and nothing that would be expensive to repair if you wanted. This car drives far better than any lower mileage stock car, and is far more reliable due to regular usage and maintenance. I would drive this car across country, without hesitation.

Mods:

Nitron Pro Race 46mm coilovers
Inokinetic V2 steering arms
Ultradiscs
BOE Torque 200 Tune (nice)
PPE Headers w/ custom V band clamp
Lotus stage 3 exhaust modified
Large 5 element diffuser
Inokinetic Rear Panel Delete
Inokinetic Toe Links
Team Dynamics 17x9, 15x8 wheels
Moroso Baffled Oil Pan with temp sensor
Koyorad Aluminum Radiator
HK Fever Carbon-Kevlar Seat (comfy)
Newer Bluetooth stereo/Polk Speakers
GRP splitter (needs a bit of a repair)
Manly Motor Mounts
Radium Quick Clam Removal Kit
Stainless brake lines
Inokinetic pedals
And much more I can’t think of right now

There’s more I’m missing, but feel free to ask away. This isn’t the car for you if you want to hard park at cars and coffee. This car has been setup to drive and track and has been taken care of, but cosmetically, it’s nowhere near perfect but still looks great and the paint still shines amazing for being 14 years old. No star shield upfront, only on the rockers. 96k miles on the motor and trans are nothing. Cams are good, no overheating, Clutch was done 25k miles ago. Still feels great. All oil line recalls were done. AC works and blows cold. The car passes CA smog no problem. I’m asking 27.5k for the car.

Prefer Text/Call
Alex
714-707-7982

Cons for the very picky buyer
  • Door lock module doesn’t work. I always use the key. It’s safer
  • Immobilizer bypassed, probably a pro, so you won’t ever get stuck.
  • Clam damage as mentioned earlier
  • Minor floor tray damages from scraping/bottoming out.
  • Splitter has some cracks
  • Mesh grills from GRP are ugly
  • Some black trim has fading (96k miles and 14 years)
  • The car has some pretty used RE71rs on it, I could throw on a good performance street tire for the right buyer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts