The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items are sold. Thanks LT

0. Front License Plate Bracket (can't remember who makes it). Never installed. I can't remember who makes it, but I generally don't buy cheap stuff. If anyone knows, please let me know. $70 shipped.

1. HKFever Carbon Radio Surround - I never got around to installing this as I ended up painting mine to match the exterior. I was not happy with the HKFever fitment on almost every part, including the seats. Oddly enough, the radio surround fits quite well. I don't remember what it cost. $150 shipped.

4. GRP Hydraulic Trunk Lid Strut - My original was defective and this is replacement. Never installed. $75 shipped.

5. Key Blanks - as per the thread. These blanks are for early 05 Elises. Make an offer. I may decide to include one with every purchase. Depends on what sells first. I think the cost on these was under 3 bucks each.

6. FUbrication White/Black Speedgauge w/ riceburner LEDs & Intrepid Needles - I wasn't happy with the standard needles and special requested the Intrepid ones. Everything together ran me about $250. $180 shipped

2. Blackwatch Unikey 2 - Includes uncut key (I bought an extra uncut key for when I decided to sell it). The casing is new as I bought a replacement from him. Used it for a couple of years but it is in excellent shape. $110 shipped

3. Focal Speakers - Work perfectly - removed when car was sold. The grey foam ring on the fronts are deteriorated and should be replaced. The rears are good. Fronts are 100AC and the rears are 130AC. I didn't use the covers so there is some light dust on them. Some of the plastic surrounds have some warpage due to them not seating perfectly. From Crutchfield the set is $430. $200 shipped.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just realized I left part of the front bracket on the car. Going to mail it to the new owner. Everything else is available. If you need additional photos, please let me know via PM.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carbon surround is sold. Please PM with any questions or your cell if you need me to text more photos, etc.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry for the Unikey. I had it up for a while but nobody took it until it hit $110. It's a great product. I appreciate the bump as the Focals are now sold for a really good deal. Thanks everyone for helping me clean up my space!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts