All items are sold. Thanks LT
0. Front License Plate Bracket (can't remember who makes it). Never installed. I can't remember who makes it, but I generally don't buy cheap stuff. If anyone knows, please let me know. $70 shipped.
1. HKFever Carbon Radio Surround - I never got around to installing this as I ended up painting mine to match the exterior. I was not happy with the HKFever fitment on almost every part, including the seats. Oddly enough, the radio surround fits quite well. I don't remember what it cost. $150 shipped.
4. GRP Hydraulic Trunk Lid Strut - My original was defective and this is replacement. Never installed. $75 shipped.
5. Key Blanks - as per the thread. These blanks are for early 05 Elises. Make an offer. I may decide to include one with every purchase. Depends on what sells first. I think the cost on these was under 3 bucks each.
6. FUbrication White/Black Speedgauge w/ riceburner LEDs & Intrepid Needles - I wasn't happy with the standard needles and special requested the Intrepid ones. Everything together ran me about $250. $180 shipped
2. Blackwatch Unikey 2 - Includes uncut key (I bought an extra uncut key for when I decided to sell it). The casing is new as I bought a replacement from him. Used it for a couple of years but it is in excellent shape. $110 shipped
3. Focal Speakers - Work perfectly - removed when car was sold. The grey foam ring on the fronts are deteriorated and should be replaced. The rears are good. Fronts are 100AC and the rears are 130AC. I didn't use the covers so there is some light dust on them. Some of the plastic surrounds have some warpage due to them not seating perfectly. From Crutchfield the set is $430. $200 shipped.