The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently remounted my radar detector from the interior V1 bracket to the mirror, which leaves the radar detector mount on the interior light as an empty shelf. Does anyone have their dashcam or GoPro or similar mounted in that area? If so, how is the view? Attached a similar image to my 'shelf'

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks for the question. I mounted my dash cam on the windshield, and would love to see how you mounted the radar detector to the mirror. I've been reading various threads on how/where to mount the V1 detector. Many mentioned creating a shelf like your photo, but I prefer to have it at/near the rearview mirror.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the question. I mounted my dash cam on the windshield, and would love to see how you mounted the radar detector to the mirror. I've been reading various threads on how/where to mount the V1 detector. Many mentioned creating a shelf like your photo, but I prefer to have it at/near the rearview mirror.
Thanks!!!
I used Blend Mount, - there are threads on it here and every where else... BUT I have an old-school mount from mid 2000s that has been mounted in 5-6 cars and it was a bitch attaching it to the micro-mirror... I don't have a V1 but I can show photos if you want

·
Registered
239 Posts
I used Blend Mount, - there are threads on it here and every where else... BUT I have an old-school mount from mid 2000s that has been mounted in 5-6 cars and it was a bitch attaching it to the micro-mirror... I don't have a V1 but I can show photos if you want
I use a Blendmount with my V1 on my other cars, it works great, because the rearview mirror in those cars actually has a stalk for the Blendmount to wrap around. The Elise rearview mirror has no stalk, so I'd love to see a photo of how you attach the Blendmount to it.
Thank you!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts