The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name as you saw in the title is Camille from France, i am totally in love with cars, engines, and everything around !
My father who own a Lotus Elise Sc is also a Lotus fan.
Sometimes, not as often as I'd loved to, he let me drive the car (on track once and on the road sometimes)...
I am 22 years old, I live in Calais near Great Britain and Belgium, I study in a well known Engineering School (4th year EPF – Sceaux near Paris in France) so I am currently learning Mechanics, Materials, Electric/Electronics, Thermal, Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics, my aim is to work in Automotive Industry.
I intend to choose “Aeronautics and Space” as speciality for the next and last 2 years of my studies, as it is the best way to prepare for Automotive industry.
So, I would like to apply for a training-period (4 to 6 months from July to December 2014).
I would prefer an internship in English (UK, Ireland, US, Australia...)
If any of you knows an internship close to theses wishes, I would appreciate the help to a young car enthousiast...

Anyway, I will read you on this forum because it is always a great pleasure to read from enthousiasts !

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
I do resumes for people at no charge. In English. Also, cover letters. Let me know if you need any help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts