The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled this off of an Evora that I just bought, but it doesn't have any markings or branding. It has a nice growl to it. no highway drowning sound, but is aggressive over 4K.

It's for sale BTW.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm guessing that is a homemade job.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
Pretty slick and nice flow IMHO! Am I correct to assume those are 2 cherry bombs?? and was it ceramic coated?? Trying to figure out the coloration.

Probably didn't even cost that much to make. Manhours yes, parts, not so much.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you're correct on your observation. It does have a nice sound. Just not loud enough for me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
its not ceramic coated, just mild steel.

edited to add--not commenting on the exhaust itself in any way, just answering a question! don't want to come across with an agenda

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
It looks similar to one that some company in the Lewisville, TX area made. I don't remember the company name though. IIRC someone posted a pic of one here quite awhile ago. I think they had the shop make it for them. I believe it was in the Plack exhaust thread that has been given the gag order.

PS. A can of high temp charcoal grill spray paint would pretty it up rather easily.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's a great idea. I've some of that laying around. I'll paint it before posting it on the "for sale" forum. That should at least add $10 to the value :)

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
Weight?? Interested but can't PM with an offer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It looks similar to one that some company in the Lewisville, TX area made. I don't remember the company name though. IIRC someone posted a pic of one here quite awhile ago. I think they had the shop make it for them. I believe it was in the Plack exhaust thread that has been given the gag order.

PS. A can of high temp charcoal grill spray paint would pretty it up rather easily.
Well that was me, the Company is called Top Speed in Addison Texas.
here's a video I put together of their offerings..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts