The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a great feel for elige prices, but not for Evoras, and just what they are listed at isn't that useful all the time.

What would be the correct price to list a 2011 Evora 6 speed if I wanted to sell it in 1-2 weeks. 49k miles, clutch master, cables, clutch, synchros all new, CAI, muffler and tune. Driver condition

·
He's on fire!
3,255 Posts
if you want to for sure sell in 2 wk, or expect to list it somewhere between market value and dealer trade in, closer to dealer trade in (and then if it doesnt work, go to dealer and get trade in value)

·
Premium Member
6,747 Posts
I would suggest 35K

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
When I was looking a few months ago just to look, a good deal would be around $40-42k for your specific info.

With that said, a quick for sale search seems prices have changed a bit...maybe due to winter coming up. I see a red 2011 with 8k miles for just under $41k on cars.com. So I would probably go with $37k as a quick sell with room for negotiations. I would not go lower than $35k assuming everything checks out on your car.

·
Premium Member
6,747 Posts
To me quick me 7-14 days thus the aggressive ##.
Just realize the Elige values are all grossly inflated IMHO. Good for current owners but nothing I'd ever pay for a 10 year old car that sold for so little more.

·
Premium Member
6,747 Posts
Do I get the chicken dinner??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts