1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
:popcorn:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
VERY many threads on this....short answer: NO.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
BTW, people have said in the past, I searched and got no results! I use IE (not the latest one as I hated it) and when I do a search, the page loads with only the ads. I then have to hit refresh and then all of the search results come up. This site has always done that on my computer but I figured that out early on. Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem? I don't know crap about technical stuff so I never bothered to try and fix it. I just hit refresh instead!

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oups sorry I acted like a brandnew internet newbie!!
Thanks for the Help!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
BTW, people have said in the past, I searched and got no results! I use IE (not the latest one as I hated it) and when I do a search, the page loads with only the ads. I then have to hit refresh and then all of the search results come up. This site has always done that on my computer but I figured that out early on. Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem? I don't know crap about technical stuff so I never bothered to try and fix it. I just hit refresh instead!
vB (the forum's software) is notoriously terrible at searching. It always has been poor on ET and any other board that I partake in that uses vB.

·
Registered
261 Posts
:sheep: this is a great post to start my monday morning. rotfl
thank you!

·
Registered
948 Posts
No you can't.

Tu ne peux pas importer une Lotus des US au Canada.

Lotus protect their fragile canadian market.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What about salvaged cars? Would it be possible to bring a written off car from the US, chop it into a work of art like Stig's or Perry's and retitle it as a home built car?

Guessing the answer would still be no, just curious.

·
Registered
261 Posts
What about salvaged cars? Would it be possible to bring a written off car from the US, chop it into a work of art like Stig's or Perry's and retitle it as a home built car?

Guessing the answer would still be no, just curious.
how sure how you put together a chopped exige. how do you weld that tub together?

even if you could, would you drive that exige? :huh:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Maybe chop was the wrong word. Just meant taking an insurance write-off and making it road worthy again, or going all the way with a creation like Stig or Perry's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts