Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experience this?

I tried to upload some pictures (JPG), they are not big, around 200Kb.

But can't do.

What happen?

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I also could not attached a pic, even a small one, this morning.

·
Registered
846 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I am way under my limit, and I cannot attach a picture. I think people can still do the photobucket thing, and have a link to the picture. The problems have nothing to do with me exceeding my limit.

·
Registered
341 Posts
jez guys, take the time to read this whole thread.
http://http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f24/no-picture-uploading-115009/#post1734076

It looks like the site owners have established file upload limits that vary from 10 to 100 depending on your membership type. The limit is based on quantity, and to some extent total volume. You will hit the quantity limit before the volume one...
this link did not work for me.. and also I cannot post pics still as of thursday may 10th

·
Registered
846 Posts
everyone, even the lamest IT Admin on the planet could back out a production change gone bad in less than a week.

So I must conclude that whatever the "problem", it is intentional.

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
+2

this site has really gone to sh*t imo after the new change a year or so ago.. don't they realize if the people leave because of their bs limitations and sponsor rules etc they won't have a site at all?
+3--stupid. stupid policy!

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
One of the best things about this (or any modern) site is the liberal availability of illustrations. How often have we seen "This thread is useless without pictures" Try using a site without liberal pictures to learn about mechanical issues. It's awful. Larry's Photoblog? Awesome stuff.

Bean counters ruin anything. It's what they do.

Other site could use more traffic guys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.