The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in a Lotus Esprit V8 that is located in Briarcliff Manor, NY and was hoping someone from the board could throw a set of eyes on the car for me? The father recently passed away and the surviving family doesn't seem to know much about it. The ad states the glass top is included (father wrote the ad) but the owners cant find it anywhere. Is there a storage spot on the esprit for the glass top perhaps? The father wrote the ad before he passed so the surviving family is not up to speed all that was done to the car. If you can help it would be appreciated! Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
It's probably stuffed the garage or attic somewhere. It would be obvious if it was stored in the trunk which is the only place it could be in the car.

I'd be happy to go for you if I were anywhere near it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Dan, I live two towns south in Irvington. I'd be glad to pop over after work one day. Let me know what you want me to look at in particular besides the roof situation. The glass roof would be stored behind the engine in the storage area like SE said. Hit me up on PM if you haven't found anyone else to go look yet..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to say thanks for all the people who PM'd me regarding looking at the car for me. Really goes to show how cool the lotus community is! Again thanks! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts