The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prestige Imports in Miami just got in an Elise optioned out the way I'd like one so I'd like to see some pics of it if possible. Is anyone here close by to where they could stop by and snap some pictures for me and upload them here or send to me in email ?

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They probably aren't open on Sunday but if someone could run by on Monday that would be great. Anyone in that area? Seems like we have a lot of S. Florida people here don't we?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I think that Transio lives a few miles away from them and so do a few other people (LyndaElise?)

I think they lock the doors when the see Transio coming! :D

Its about 75 mile miles away from me and the trraffic there is horrible so I cant make it in less than 2 hours.

What color and options are you looking for?

Maybe someone here already has the same car and can send you some pictures.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Later Apex said:
They probably aren't open on Sunday but if someone could run by on Monday that would be great. Anyone in that area? Seems like we have a lot of S. Florida people here don't we?
Prestige isn't really high on any of South Floridians fan list after they nullified their entire deposit list to sell the cars on the open market.

Boo to them, I wouldn't go near them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I live about 15 minutes from Prestige.

Deleted by admin.

·
Super Moderator
6,817 Posts
SMYLGR8 said:
05 Elise Saffron (Gullwing and custom interior to follow)
Not to hijack the thread, but what kind of custom interior are you planning? Four LCD screens, ostrich seats and door panels and a suede lined soft top :no:?

--Josh

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man, you have NO style! The suede goes on the seats and the ostrich on the headliner AND there's only room for TWO LCD screens. . . unless you put a third one in the steering wheel. Geez!

·
Super Moderator
6,817 Posts
Maybe you could put a 12-15" LCD in each gullwing panel... :D

But really, are you doing a custom Alcantara interior or something?

--Josh

·
Registered
52 Posts
Actually, I have a patient that does custom work for bikes and cars. I wasn't thinking anything radical, just a tasteful mix of yellow and carbon fiber spattered over the seats and around the interior. Only fast, no furious.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
eliseowner2b said:
I was thinking about putting lcd screens on the backs of the headrests!!!
rotfl

HAHA.... the will only be useful on the drivers side since you can't move the passenger seat!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Nah, it's for the people tailgating you. So, they have something to watch. Maybe it will get their attention off their cellphone conversation and at least pay attention to something on your car. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Prestige has two main owners, each with teenage sons.

deleted by admin
:mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts