1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Cant really tell, need more Upclose pictures, Starlight has like glittery speckles in it, have a close look when you go view it, Phantom Black is just black no speckles

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've seen this car and driven it. It has a metallic flake in the paint. I guess that makes it Starlight. It looks very sharp. Jimmy certainly seems like a good guy. He was very knowledgeable and generous with his time. He also engaged my wife in conversation. She's a decision-maker as well and it seems like a lot of car salesmen seem to forget that.

·
Registered
774 Posts
What difference will it make? Won't matter either way when you get done with it with yer spray cans! :panic:

Sorry Mate, couldn't resist. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
I test drove it about a week ago. I guess for the miles it's a great price but I didn't look much into what issues it may or may not have mechanically. I do know the front clam has been repainted and does not have the starshield, the headlights have some sort of clear coat mess on them, and there is a quarter-sized chip in a corner by the area of the driver's-side door. Also you could consider the rear tires as "slicks" as in it needs tires badly. I did however drive it in about twenty degree weather and it was very solid all around.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
His asking price of 32 and change I hadn't seen until just now..if you offer Jimmy 25 I'm sure he'll take it.
he just had it up on ebay for 25..thats what i offered about 5 motnhs ago...and its still there

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
well, are you trying to buy this and not the Hyundai? or are you buying both?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, are you trying to buy this and not the Hyundai? or are you buying both?
idk what im going to buy...im just keeping my options open:cool:

i havnt heard anything new about the genesis yet. so its still to early for me to make a decision...

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
MOST LIKELY going to be Starlight. There were a few phantom cars that snuck into 05...
Only (2) Phantom Blacks were brought in at the end of '05. One had biscuit interior which is now for sale and the other has red which was sold originally by HRM then the customer moved to CA onlly to sell it back east.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
20grand :eek: really? come on!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts