1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
105 Posts
That sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen...Nobody is parting with their baby for $6K are they?? Cuz I am in the market ;-) I think it was an "oops, forgot to put a reserve" kind of thing.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I'm .0000001% sure someone just scored a killer deal! :D

who knows, probably something was up with ebay.
or maybe possibly a trade was involved between buyer and seller somehow?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I just completed the Western Union transaction. I'll have the car "soon" and it has a money back guarantee. Really, it was a no-brainer...
:nanner2::coolnana::nanner2:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I just completed the Western Union transaction. I'll have the car "soon" and it has a money back guarantee. Really, it was a no-brainer...
:nanner2::coolnana::nanner2:
Start buying mods now with all the money you saved! That car is gonna be sweet! :coolnana:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Hope for your sake it's legit, but for now I'm munching on the :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
eBay car sale = scam

eBay has become the scam headquarters of the internet. What a shame, it used to be so cool too!

·
Banned
118 Posts
The guy bought it himself with another account in order to get feedback for selling a car so ppl would trust him in future purchases or maybe scams. Its a common trick on ebay

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
eBay car sale = scam

eBay has become the scam headquarters of the internet. What a shame, it used to be so cool too!
Are you sure it isn't second to Craigs List which now has scammers referencing E-bay payments to seem more legit? <sigh>

There are some people on the planet that really need to be carved apart with a rusty old spoon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts