The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Various time's I've wanted to tag users in a post... Any chance we can enable vBulletin's tagging functionality?

·
Such Moderate
6,750 Posts
Good question as I have thought about this in the past and wondered if we could do it. I'll get some more info and let you know.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Yeah, that would be cool....

·
Administrator
1,423 Posts
This is something we could do for the site. If you like I can send a request to the Techs to get user tagging added to the forum.

@Doge Should we go ahead with adding it?

~ DM, Community Support

·
3,201 Posts
My .02 is yes, please.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
What are the hash tags supposed to do? I clicked it in the mobile app and it just takes me back to the default landing page.

·
Such Moderate
6,750 Posts
Ah! So when you hashtag something, it brings up a page where it shows you where all that phrase has been hashtagged. Nice.

#LTftw

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Cool. Thanks @doge. I see it works on the full website but not on the mobile app. Should be helpful. Not a big deal it doesn't work on my phone. Do you know if there is a way to see a list of all tags??

·
3,201 Posts
The only thing I don't like @doge is the new notifications for things like quotes, etc. Sorta cool but I keep thinking I have new PMs!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
@doge I was thinking of tags of all users. Maybe in tag cloud form?? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_cloud. My thought was it might make it nice to find tagged posts for topic x or y or even make searching a little nicer by tag. Even though google site: has that nailed down. Still would be nice if the site had some better ways to find content internally.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts