The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
First don't try that at home. It leaves marks on the floor you will never get up!
I think the Elise could easily do all those things except 2.

I think the up on two wheels driving would be difficult if not impossible on the low profile tires the Elise has. It is also very bad for your engine as it may have trouble picking up oil and/or it will be foaming badly as the crank and connecting rods slosh through the oil. It is also very bad for your sidewalls!

I am confident the Elise will NOT be able to smoke its front tire (by spinning it) while reversing in a circle.

A lot of these look like stunts from a Joey Chitwood show. I seem to remember them being done in Camaros.

All in all a cool video!

Thanks for the link.

Greg

·
Registered
143 Posts
Those dudes are like the Blue Angels of car driving.

What's that weird thing that the Red Convertible was driving over? I didn't get that part. Was it blowing out his tire or something?

Steve

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
slacy said:
Those dudes are like the Blue Angels of car driving.
That's what I was thinking too. I wonder how much practice was involved in doing those stunts, especially the head on slalom.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm usually in my black Cougar (you'll here it before you see it) or green Mark VIII, no Lotus for me yet.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
The video would have been easier to take seriously if the cars weren't FWD and didn't roll like teenagers at a rave.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts