The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Chrome Orange Lotus Elise, 19,000km.

Lotus Options:
Touring package (leather seats/power windows/etc)
Traction control
Lotus Sport Suspension (Eibach over Bilstein coilover)
Startshield (3M clear film protection over half the car)

Extras:
-Sector111 Katana Supercharger (includes new reflash --> 223rwhp or about 250bhp)
-2Bular 8X24in 2.5in exhaust (passes LCMT 92db limit)
-Rear track toe link bar and Heim joint (repaces the oem ball joint that tends to pop on the track causing an instant spin out/crash. A must have if you track your Lotus).
-Fuel swirl pot (prevents fuel starvation on left hand turn. Another must have for any Lotus on the track. Otherwise your engine will blow up.) Race kit with gauge.
-Carbotech xp8 brake pads.
-Titanium shims
-Sector111 control arm (gets rid of bumpsteer and allow to easily put as much front camber as you will ever need).
-Reverie rear wing (The best wing for a Lotus car, period.)
-APR front splitter
-Forced Fed spoiler (combined with the APR splitter and Reverie wing this package gives over 300lbs of downforce at 100mph and over 800lbs at max speed. Think just how fast you can go through 1-2-3 at LCMT with so much downforce).
-5 element aluminium diffuser
-Also included new street AD07 tires on Lotus rims.
-I may include a set of R888 or Hoosier R6 mounted on SSR comp wheels.

This car can lap for hours in the sun without overheating. The brakes and tires will last forever. At 1900lbs, this car is very easy on the consumables. The only known problems with driving a Lotus on the track have been adressed with the fuel pot and rear toe brace.

Everything in perfect working order. Oil changed every 4000km with synthetic. Tranny/diff oil changed at 15,000km. This car has been properly broken in (print out available). Used on the track has it should, but never abused.

More power and downforce than an Exige.
Asking price 50,000$.

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Nice Car, Jeff:up: Good luck with the sale!

Phil

PS- I guess that P-Car was just calling your name;)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PS- I guess that P-Car was just calling your name;)
Yep. It would be just too cool to have fun AND carry the kids around at the same time... :p

But you know, I don't actually care that much if I sell or not, because my car is a blast and it is better than ever. With the new Hoosier R6, I think I can beat the local track record for a street car... done by myself in my Super7 four years ago. :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
what are you getting to replace it? a 260?
you beat me to my own question.....why sell if you don't have to. I have to store my cara for the rest of the year due to new house and renos, but I wouldn't sell them, not for anything

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ok, now I understand......

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Bah- I still don't get it. Someone should buy Jeff's car quick before he changes his mind:D

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
What! Jeff, say it isn't so!:eek: That P-car is too heavy. Throw the kids in the boot, can't they use the wing as a head rest? :)

I've seen and driven Jeff's car, it's first rate and well cared for. (I hope this doesn't help you sell the car).

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PS - Jeff, don't forget those nifty diffuser quarter turn fasteners, a great little addition.
Oh you're right. I also forgot about the Bootie, micro-mirror and urethane motor mounts. I'll just throw them in as a freebie. ;)

This is gonna be a tough sell though. It is a track prepared car. This is no Prius or Civic. It may take a while to sell. I'll just enjoy it for as long as it lasts. :nanner2::nanner2::nanner2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts