Double Bubble !

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
pink exige...which is the chick car now?.....rotfl

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
It's disturbingly appealing to me! I think I need to stare at a hot chick just to make sure I am ok!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Not feeling it...

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Surprisingly I actually like it!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Is it all pink inside?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
That is awful - - -

what was someone thinking to pick that color. I am going to predict dealers are going to have a hard time moving that color.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Too pink for me. On another note did I miss something... is Lotus not putting the Exige Logo on the seats anymore?
A guy brought an Isotope S240 to me the other day to figure out what kind of stripes and other stuff we were going to do to it, and it did not have Exige in the seats either. So maybe they aren't doing it anymore. He noticed it didn't have it as well and the dealer said they would take care of it.

·
Registered
688 Posts
The 08 240 does NOT have exige on the seats. :sad: It has it on the floor mats instead- big deal. No one looks at the floor.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
That's hot. I would rock it after some window tinting. :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
The 08 240 does NOT have exige on the seats. :sad: It has it on the floor mats instead- big deal. No one looks at the floor.
Yea, I think I would prefer the seat over the floor mats. I like looks of it on the seat from outside the car.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
wow what a color

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
A guy brought an Isotope S240 to me the other day to figure out what kind of stripes and other stuff we were going to do to it, and it did not have Exige in the seats either. So maybe they aren't doing it anymore. He noticed it didn't have it as well and the dealer said they would take care of it.
How exactly was the dealer supposed to "take care of it"? Heh...

Only 06 and 07 Exiges have the stitched seats.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
It needs some Krypton Green racing stripes ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts