The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Lotus is overdoing it. Between the "pink" and the California Edition (sorry the cali edition looks like a 12 year old designed the color scheme)..I just dont get it.

Bought my lotus at the bimmer store.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Definitely pink. The alternate name should be "Sugar Daddy Pink", and exists primarily so you can buy your best girl on the side a car :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I was at the dealer (Lotus of Atlanta) this morning to drop off my car for some repair work and got to look at it up close for a bit. It actually looks really good in person and doesn't seem to give off that pink "vibe" that the photos show. It still would not be close to the top of my "most wanted" list, but I think it will definitely strike a chord with someone out there........we'll see.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I actually like this color but I'm afraid if I bought an Elise in this shade, that I'd have a hard time selling it if I ever planned to do so. Also would be afraid my boyfriend wouldn't want to drive it because it would be 'too girly' for him, ha! In my personal opinion, any guy afraid to drive a pink car is insecure about his manliness. ;)
But either way, pinks aside, I am torn between LRG and Krypton Green. My BF likes the orange color tho....hmm. DECISIONS.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, this thread is only almost 4 years old...

+1 for the Krypton, if you can find one
is it harder to find Krypton green vs. LRG?

I dunno if I really like Krypton green or not. It seems too much of a "yellowy" green for my taste. but the racing green seems too dark. I wish they made one in between. I'd never get a custom paint job either, meh. :confused:

41 - 49 of 49 Posts