The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been lurking on here it seems forever... and finally trying to pick a color...

I love Krypton Green, Chrome Orange or Autumn Gold? I havent seen autumn gold in person so its hard to say...

I want a bright color not to be missed... and one that also shows the light to darkness when in the sun

if you have a other color suggestion... post it.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
krypton! youll regret any other choice.

theres a reason you havent seen the AG.:sad:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havent seen the iso green in person... not even sure if i have seen it online. is it a brighter green or more of a yellow green and is it metallic?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went and looked at a chrome orange & krypton green... this afternoon.. and now the orange is on my mind...

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
there are like a million CO not so many KG. want to stand out... go KG

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
there are like a million CO not so many KG. want to stand out... go KG
+1 be original and go with an uncommon color. Plus krypton is the best color, second to moonstone. :up:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
has anyone seen moonstone or prism green in person.. the pictures of moonstone look like the other colors in it are subtle... the pictures of autumn gold seem to be not as bright as the kg...

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like the autumn gold... but the krypton green comes in a close second. Chrome Orange is ok... it just doesn't pop out for me like AG or KG. Then again I'm a green fanatic.

·
Banned
874 Posts
I like KG but i wouldn't buy it. I would rather get CO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts