The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't see attached images on for sale threads etc. What am I doing wrong?

·
457 Posts
I'm having similar problem with links. They used to open when clicked now I have to right click and open in another window. I had to switch laptops while mine's being repaired so I thought it might be a setting.

·
457 Posts
Admin, It's still failing! It opens if I right click on PC and open in another window. I'm on old PC while mines in the shop so I didn't know if I had a setting wrong.

·
457 Posts
Admin just checked again and LT links do go thru but anything else no

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Same Problem here.I get a little pop up window:

Capture.JPG

Pictures only load after I click on "Show all Content"

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Lee, that pops up every time I open a thread that has any sort of image attached.
Also the LT home page will not load for me without that message.
Even avatars do not show unless I click on "Show all Content"

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am seeing images load and then disappear, only to be left with blue text stating "Attached Images" with no way to open them back up. I would guess about 10% or less of the pictures in posts are doing this.

Attachments

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
836 Posts
I, too, am getting the Show All Content button on the bottom of every page and I have to click that before photos show up in threads AND before dropdowns work, such as FORUMS or NEW POSTS at the top. This is while using Internet Explorer.

When using Microsoft Edge, I don’t get a Show All Content button and no images appear, no drop downs work, and I can’t submit replies to threads. Essentially, Edge makes the site useless.

Things all seem to be okay when using the site, desktop version, in Safari on iOS. The other two browsers were being used on a Windows 10 pc.

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
The show all content, is only in IE. It's because of the security protocols IE uses. It's asking you to allow both https and http content. I'm testing with edge and I'm not having the same issues as above, did you try clearing your cache and cookies?

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,650 Posts
The old Smilies (the bottom 'set' ) are no longer working in the REPLY or GO ADVANCED REPLY mode!

·
Administrator
1,440 Posts
Testing Smilies...
:D:):eek::shrug::bow::crazyeyes:sad:poke-:CB::TD:

Okay, everything seems to be back in working order now. The smilies that were broken were using HTTP rather than HTTPS so I've updated all of the URLs and everything seems to be okay now. Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Cheers, :D

Erik

1 - 17 of 17 Posts