Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
How big is it in pixels and kb?

You can email it to me to loko at.

[email protected]

·
Registered
542 Posts
i have a question about the small quotes that show up under your name and above the avatar. where do they come from? how could one change it? i looked on the user info pages and couldn't identify the origin. thanks!

btw, our's is SB, std B int, hardtop, eta 1st qtr.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
espritv8 said:
i have a question about the small quotes that show up under your name and above the avatar. where do they come from? how could one change it? i looked on the user info pages and couldn't identify the origin. thanks!
- Click on the 'user cp' button at the top of the pages
- Chose 'edit profile'
- There's a text entry box labeled 'custom user text' halfway down the page.

However, before you can change this, I believe you need to have posted 100(?) times.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
espritv8 said:
i have a question about the small quotes that show up under your name and above the avatar. where do they come from? how could one change it? .
It is something that can be changed after a minimum number of posts. That is why you do not yet see the option.

·
Registered
542 Posts
thank you gents! i'm not much of a talker so i have a few more posts before i hit 50.

but then i may hit the other fifty before that!!! and since that translates to 1.5 years, i really hope our little british lady will be here before then!!! (#23 - 4qtr '04, but probably 1st qtr '05):bow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts