The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
I could not agree with you any more! :)

I am jumping out of my skin just thinking about it. I almost put the 240 on the trailer tonight just thinking about it ;)

So I take it you are driving your car this weekend :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gunnar said:
I could not agree with you any more! :)



So I take it you are driving your car this weekend :confused:
Yes, even though most of the mods aren't installed I will have the new wheels and tires and I'm anxious to see how those effect the car by themselves. I'm sure the wider tires will make a big difference.

If I had the time I would do one mod and see the effects but the March Tour is just around the corner. So I have already ordered everything! The header, ECU, SS Brakes lines will arrive next tuesday and the Suspension should be in for the Feb Event.

Art
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Art, do you still want my used KD's?

Somebody came and looked at the M3 last weekend and gave me a deposit, so I'll be getting rid of the extra wheels soon.

I found a pretty nice '95 M3 which I may have by this weekend.

Robert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I would! What's a few more tires when already I can't move around my place without tripping over car parts.

I'll talk to you this sunday.

Art
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
I found a pretty nice '95 M3 which I may have by this weekend.

Robert
Selling the Beemer huh? Isn't the '95 not classed STX? If so what class are you aiming for?

Jay W
505/287 Dakota
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
vwong said:
I can't wait either. I'm feeling very good. I don't have much pain anymore. The only things that I can't do now is to lift heavy items, run, and stand up for extended period of time. I think I'm ready for some racing action, but I need approval from Carmen. :(
Hey Vincent, take it slow and easy. When I had my surgery, I sat in the car with all of the belts on on took a "ride". Boy I couldn't believe the stress on the inside! I missed the Tour but did the Pro.

So just be careful:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
I can't wait either. I'm feeling very good. I don't have much pain anymore.
Yeah, like Glenn said, you may find yourself straining more than you realize in the heat of competition. May want to take a "test drive" somewhere. I'd think you don't want to tear out any stitches!

Glad your recovery is going well!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Trys_Hard said:
Yes, even though most of the mods aren't installed I will have the new wheels and tires and I'm anxious to see how those effect the car by themselves. I'm sure the wider tires will make a big difference.

If I had the time I would do one mod and see the effects but the March Tour is just around the corner. So I have already ordered everything! The header, ECU, SS Brakes lines will arrive next tuesday and the Suspension should be in for the Feb Event.

Art
Is it sunday yet????

I bet that the wider tires and lighter wheels will make a big difference! Just not enough to beat me :D

See you on Sunday, my brother from another mother :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gunnar said:
Is it sunday yet????

I bet that the wider tires and lighter wheels will make a big difference! Just not enough to beat me :D

See you on Sunday, my brother from another mother :cool:
Gunnar I will let you live your fantasy for a few more days!

I don't think the wheels and tires will let me catch Will but I think you are within range! :D

Art
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Trys_Hard said:
Gunnar I will let you live your fantasy for a few more days!

I don't think the wheels and tires will let me catch Will but I think you are within range! :D

Art
To be really honest....

I am supper excited about this season. I have a feeling that the top 5 is going to be really tough this season. with Will staying and the two new guys that we know are fast, we are in for one tough season :)

I need to get to an EVO School !!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Sheesh...here's the evo school in a nutshell.

Look Ahead. No, farther than that. Mabye three times as far as you'd guess. Then use the force...

Stay inside. Focus on making the course shorter.

Don't do anything stupid. But you knew that! :)

-la

EDIT: I don't think that Will's taken an Evo school... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Kimberly said:
You like to eat, doncha? ;)

OK...what did I miss again, Vincent have surgery? I hope you're OK!!!

Kimberly
You so funny Kimberly ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
<doing his best impression of Cornholio>
or would that be Coneholio?

AaaaaarrrrAAAAarrrhhhhargggggg AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!




Shaking uncontrolably till sunday....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,425 Posts
Hey Darryl,
How are those PSCC stickers coming?
Also, any ideas for how to make my cool numbers look good on the new white M3, as well as the yellow & red BP RX-7?
Robert
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Kimberly said:
OK...what did I miss again, Vincent have surgery? I hope you're OK!!!
Yes...I was in Vegas for business. On the 2nd day there, I had stomach pain. It was so painful that I had to go into the ER. They ran some tests, found nothing. So I had to be hospitalized. The doctor figured it could be appendicitas. So the night you guys had fun in the banquet, I had the surgery done. While in the surgery room, the doctor found something else.....Meckel's diverticulum (twisted intestine). Anyways, after the surgery I stayed in the hospital for about a week. I flew home last Friday and have been resting. I'm doing a lot better now. My family doctor here in LA removed the staples yesterday. The wound (sp?) is healing very good. I'll see how I'm feeling on Saturday. I may or maynot be running on Sunday.

Oh...BTW, it was last Friday when I flew back, I had to drive my car back home from the airport (Carmen had to drive hers the same day), man...it was the only day that I felt my suspension is way too stiff!!! :D
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top