The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am planning on buying an 06 elise come May and I am set on a canyon red one. I love the pictures online but I have never seen one in person. I am in Newark, DE I was wondering if there was anyone in the area who has one? Just so I can see it in person because the ones I have found for sale are quite a bit ways away. Thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is really no one in the area with that color? That good and bad, that means ill be the only one with that color around here when i buy it i guess.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen pictures online. Thanks for the offer. It isn't a big deal I was just curious to see it in person if there happened to be someone around. Thanks anyway though.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I stopped in and looked at the one at Criswell--it's a really great color. Photos don't seem to capture it; at least, I didn't expect what I saw from the photos I had seen. Really nice.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I stopped in and looked at the one at Criswell--it's a really great color. Photos don't seem to capture it; at least, I didn't expect what I saw from the photos I had seen. Really nice.

that is definately right,

pictures dont pick up just how vibrant it is in direct sun. however it does look a little dark when in overcast weather IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts