The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Captial Driving Club is having an autocross on Sunday, October 3rd at Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick, MD.

Fee for members is $20.
Fee for non-members is $25.

This autocross guarantees at least 6 runs (3 practice runs in the morning and 3 in the afternoon).

If you have to leave early, we can give you 4 runs in the morning and count the best of the four runs as your time.

For more information you can visit the website:

http://members.cox.net/capitaldrivingclub/

We'd really appreciate it if you'd let us know you are coming so that we can have your information already in the computer. We have to limit the number of cars to 50.

To register e-mail: [email protected]

We'd love to see an Elise show the S2000's and STi's what they're made of so come out and join us!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Sorry, autoXing on Saturday at Nazareth. Want to stay married (kind of) so two in one weekend is out. Maybe next time though...

·
Registered
104 Posts
SCCA Event at Fedex is also 10/3. They are running the National Tour course on Lot A, its a great course (it would be an excellent showcase for the Elise!).

Steve

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
My wife told me if I wanted to do it, it's okay. But for all you married people-it's that qualified permission that you pay for for months...:no:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CDC's final event of the season will be held on Sunday, November 7 at Osburn Park HS in Manassas, VA. I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Surferjer said:
My wife told me if I wanted to do it, it's okay. But for all you married people-it's that qualified permission that you pay for for months...:no:
We had an arrangement before we got married. :)

I feel for you guys that found auto-x afterwards. :D

--kC
(Happy wife, happy life)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Yeah, I feel for me too. 20 years+ into marriage and now I find this. At least I'm fine to go every other weekend.:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts