The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Captial Driving Club is having an autocross on Sunday, November 7th at Osbourn Park High School in Manassas, VA.

Fee for members is $25.
Fee for non-members is $35.

This autocross guarantees at least 6 runs (3 practice runs in the morning and 3 in the afternoon).

If you have to leave early, we can give you 4 runs in the morning and count the best of the four runs as your time.

For more information you can visit the website:

http://members.cox.net/capitaldrivingclub/

We'd really appreciate it if you'd let us know you are coming so that we can have your information already in the computer. We have to limit the number of cars to 50.

To register e-mail: [email protected]

We'd love to see an Elise show the S2000's and STi's what they're made of so come out and join us! This is the last CDC event of the season so lets make it a great one!

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Sure sorry, freedom, but it's a pretty long trip from here to Manassas (3-4 hours). Assuming I get my car back in time, I'm headed to Ripken (1.5 hours) the same day.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Can I come up to just be there? I can't make it in the morning... Probably afternoon. Won't be running, just saying hi.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spectators are always welcome. I suggest you consider registering though! Otherwise, bring a chair, a blanket, a camera, and a big cup of coffee. Hope to see you there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts