The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lotus officials realize the've gone too far in weight reduction on the new Federal Elise

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
If the devaluation of the dollar continues, this is what we will be able to deliver in April for $40,000. Of course there will be a full size option that will be an extra 25K.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
"...and after I won the lottery I decided to buy one for each day of the week..."

·
Forum Mop
612 Posts
When we said we were bringing the Elise to the US market, you didn't actually think we meant the FULL size one, did you?

·
Registered
5,607 Posts

Associated Press 2003,

To the left, Lotus executive Nigel Goodwood shows off the new lotus elise line up colors and options to potential customers. To the right, College student Tommy Smith of Antioch Ohio standing by watching is already a deposit holder saving up money as evidenced by his being unable to afford a belt to hold his pants up.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
good pickup on the belt...you guys really do scrutinize these pictures....

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I know Christmas is over but I'd still lke to see baby Jesus in that Chrome Orange one and an Angel on top of the whole stack.

Hey Alan did we pack the tinsel ?

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
"The sign says its the new Lotus Elise. I wonder who makes the Lotus?"

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
for those of you who were ever on the official forums...

Im LOTUS ADMIN and I said we arent offering chrome orange so WHO put this damn orange model here??? Was it YOU? This BOOTH is now CLOSED.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
How much you think we could get on ebay for one of these???

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Ok, I've been told that Randy Chase guy is going to be visiting the booth this weekend so make sure he's not carrying any large bags or backpacks when he enters the booth, make sure these models are secured to the stand at all times and do a quick count when he leaves.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts