The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Thanks for the link JD, what a surprise they love the car! Has anyone seen a review that was negative, I would like to read that and see what they didn't like.

·
Registered
714 Posts
The Detroit News article (In the Reviews section) has a not as praising review. The reviewer points out some of the "flaws" that for the most part are why we want the car.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Anyone notice how Chrome Orange was refered to as Tangerine and not in the context of priase? The CO Mafia are going to be very upset.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
The tangerine tint, we think, is meant for one of those sick alternative lifestyles we'd rather read about in private, thanks.
What does the COM have to say about that?:eek:

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Patricko said:
What does the COM have to say about that?:eek:
Hmmm...

I do not have a "sick alternative lifestyle" unless you call liking Lotus cars (I already have an Orange Elan), and buying another one...

But it is kind of a sickness...
And it is an alternative to buying a new SUV...
Is Lotus a "lifestyle"? :huh:

Tim Mullen

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
TimMullen said:

Is Lotus a "lifestyle"? :huh:

That is not necessarily a bad thing. Convertible owners with hypertension have better blood pressure control (anecdotally), life is much better when plop down in a fun car after a rotten day at work. Now if I could only figure out a way to get health insurance to pay for it, or at least deduct it as health care expense toward a sane (perhaps) and healthier mind :p

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
That was a great article! I'm so jazzed- can't wait for my Bordeaux Red baby. 5 weeks?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts