The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've performed a search using the keyword "cover", went through about 20 pages with no luck.

So, here is my problem, I need to purchase a car cover for my Elise SC. I'm moving from my home with a garage to a home without a garage. It's a temporary move, will last about 12 to 24 months, but I'd like to have something in place to protect the car from the elements while parked outside. My work has a garage so the cover doesn’t need to be portable.

I noticed that Lotus themselves sell a custom-fitted, weather resistant car cover. What I would like from the community is their thoughts on this brand and other brands. The cover will only be used three seasons, in winter the car will go into a storage unit.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

Steven

·
Registered
386 Posts
Call California Car Covers.

Tell them exactly what you want and exactly what kind of car you have.

I own three of their covers.

They are the best.

Cal Car Cover – Custom Fit Car Covers, Motorcycle Covers, Cleaning Products, Garage Accessories, Collectibles and More
+1 - I've bought 3 from them too. Usually the Superweave, since my car's stored indoors, but they've got about 8 different materials to choose from, some specific for outdoor storage:

Cheers,
Darryl

·
Registered
560 Posts
i just bought a custom Noah cover from Jc Whitney for less than $150-fits like a glove good all weather material.

·
Older but getting faster
523 Posts
We have a Sector 111 cover for the Lotus and a California Car Cover for the Acura TL-S. Both are first quality. Either would be a good choice. :up:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts