The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in here know of a website to order a car cover that perfectly fits the elise?
not a generic and not a pool cover :)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Sector111.com Shinoo is one of the banner advertisers here. I ordered a T-Shirt from him (no car yet) and it came quickly and was great quality. The price was quite good as well (he was offering a small discount at the time).

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car cover

that website also has Polished Door buttons...they said the original elise has ugly hex nuts on the door trim panels. I havent gotten mine yet...can anyone confirm ugly door panel buttons?? this site is selling them for $70...seems like a lot for some door buttons.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I've been in my dealership's demo Elise and didn't mind the hardware, though it was hard to pay attention to a lot of little details. I was a bit overwhelmed at finally seeing it. I'm going to drive the LSS demo this afternoon, so I'll take a closer look.
If you look at what he's selling they're nice two piece screws with threaded caps. Not cheap, but I'm sure that they're a quality item.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I like the stock door fasteners, but not everyone will. I would recommend waiting and getting the car and seeing how you feel. Frankly for me, I never notice them.

I highly recommend Sector111 for the car cover and shower cap. I have both.

My car cover is Lotus Yellow and Green. Fits very well.

P.S. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Ruc,
I have the evolution car cover and shower cape both from sector 111 and work very well.

Sector 111 also has a higher priced covers as well either indoor only dustcover or outdoor covers.
Chris

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
rucnok said:
anyone in here know of a website to order a car cover that perfectly fits the elise?
not a generic and not a pool cover :)
The Lotus dust cover is the best fitting cover I have seen and you can get it from your local dealer. It is for indoor use only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts