The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am gearing up for the new machine and want to get a car cover since I park outside at work. I have not had any luck with any of the online vendors having a 2005 elise in their system as an option. I want small, light, waterproof. I have a weathershield fabric cover from autoanything on my other car and would like to have the same material, but not luck so far finding it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
another plug for sector111.com - they have the weathershield cover

·
Supporting Vendor
4,105 Posts
We carry the weathershield covers fitted for the Elise. We've got them in solid colors and multi-color as shown here:

You can pick from 8 different colors. With the multi-color cover you can pick from any two of these colors.

Click Here for Elise Covers

Don't forget to use your EliseTalk 5% discount code: ET2004

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,
I ordered a grey one yesterday, but did not know about the 5% discount. Is it possible to add it?
Thanks,
Martin Mattingly

·
Supporting Vendor
4,105 Posts
Re: How big, when packed in trunk?

childressmd said:
How big is the indoor/outdoor cover when crammed into a carrying case?

The Weathershield covers pack up into about 1/4 to 1/2 the size of most non-woven car covers like Noah/Evolution etc. The picture above is a cover from a Honda Accord. The Elise cover is even smaller.

·
Registered
158 Posts
camoflage cover?

I want the car cover from the car commercial currently running on TV !

where the cover looks like a beater car and the guy has a new car benith it! where do i get one of those?

that way the Liz will be snug in hiding out without anyone taking a peek under the cover 2 see her hidden benieth, they will just pass the car by thinking it is some worthless wreck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts