The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i'm looking for a garage that would do a pre-purchase inspection for an Elise 2006 in the Edmonton area?

I'm in Quebec and i want a place that could be my eyes since i am not going to see the car before purchase... :eek:

The only answer i had right now is Gateway Toyota, what do you think? :confused:

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
received this answer this morning...

Good Morning Patrick

I apologize but we are not equipped to lift a Lotus so therefore we cannot perform the inspection for you .

Sorry,

Gateway Toyota

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not sure who in Edmonton would have the most experience with an Elise, but I would probably try Eurasia Automotive, or at least give them a call and ask. I've always been happy with them for both the Porsche and basic service on the Esprit, and I've certainly seen Exiges in there before. I'm pretty sure they had done up some nice track ready Exiges, and they certainly are good guys to deal with.

Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try the Sports car Centre in Edmonton.I had Bert and his shop do an annual service and Nitron shock install along with a set of CL5 pads.Very good knowledge of cars. Has worked on a lot of different European cars and has done full restorations also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts